Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

pins of the week


I have a newfound love for Pinterest! The website itself has a very clean layout that's easy to work with, and the "Pin it" button (that I've installed as a bookmark) is very handy -- any time I see a picture I like, I pin it, and the website is recorded so that I can go back to it later. Once a week, I'd like to share a few of my favorite pins.



{#1} I love Dianna Agron's outfit here! Her maxi skirt is so pretty. I love everything about it -- the neutral color, the material, the length, the pleats. The crisp button-down compliments the skirt very well, and her boots give her ensemble a subtle touch of edginess. This outfit is a perfect mix of edgy meets prep.



{#2} Winter white is trendy right now, and I thought J.crew took this trend and styled it very well with a chunky chain necklace and belt.



{#3} This is a photo taken by Max Wanger. I love how he uses forced perspective to create the illusion that his subjects are minuscule against the big, blue sky.



{#4} This is a wedding cake that I repinned from Nina Garcia. Isn't it simply gorgeous?




 {#5} These pictures are from a fairytale-like wedding that was featured on Style Me Pretty. The styling and the photography are breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment