Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

cinnamon raisin roll


Sometimes when I came back from school, my home would be filled an aroma of cinnamon and raisin, and my mom would greet me with a plate of cinnamon raisin rolls straight from the oven. They were so warm, soft, and heavenly, and they were the perfect food to satiate my hunger. Lately, I've been wanting to eat raisin bread, but I have yet to find a healthy type of raisin bread in my local grocery store. So I decided to make my own.


Here are the ingredients:  4 cups of flour, 1 cup of milk, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1.5 ounces of raisins, 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, and 1/4 cup of brown sugar



First, add in all the dry ingredients.



Then, beat the egg and stir in all the other ingredients.





Mix in the raisins.



Spray the pan with non-stick spray.



Then, roll the dough into balls and lay them in rows on the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment