Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

home-made stationery







A few weeks ago, I wanted to make a card for Father's Day, but I didn't have any colored pencils or crayons with me. I only had markers and pens, but I needed something for coloring. Then I wondered, would make-up do the trick? It actually did! I used lipgloss, blush, nail polish, and eyeshadow, and I discovered that they have the capability to create gorgeous textures on paper.



I used a paper cutter to form this lovely flower pattern. I then used nail polish to add metallic glitter to the bottom edge of the card.




I used various shades of lipgloss to color in the hearts, and I used my fingers to smudge the lipgloss. I used lipgloss and blush to create the circles.


I used blush, eyeshadow, and nail polish to shade in the four corners of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment