Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

here comes the sun


Today was finally a sunny day! I wanted to celebrate by wearing a bright, yellow tunic from j.crew.


I love how gray, a neutral color, intensifies the yellow and makes it pop!


The detailing on the dress reminds me of a watercolor painting.


Because I was wearing such a bright color, I chose to accessorize by wearing a small, black hair clip, which added just the right amount of sparkle to my look.

{j.crew cotton tunic + forever 21 open front cardigan + forever 21 braided belt}

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!:)Love the outfit, love the post!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, and I love your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, you're such a sweetheart<3 I'll definitely keep reading!xxx

    ReplyDelete