Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

broken pieces


I accidentally dropped one of my sister's favorite plates from Japan, and we were out of super glue! Luckily, we thought of something that might have the same effect -- clear nail polish. We were doubtful that nail polish would be able to hold all the broken pieces together, but sure enough, it worked!



Lather a generous amount of nail polish on each edge of the broken piece. Then, fit the pieces together individually and hold them together for a few seconds.



Finito!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...you're so cute <3 And that's awesome. Maybe I should drop my mom's favorite plates and try it out. Or the clay pots my brother made in elementary school...hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks! I don't think you should do that, but you could try it on an already broken plate! Make sure you put lots of nail polish!

    ReplyDelete