Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

banana froyo (using only a banana!)


After several trips to Haymarket,  I started freezing my fruit, and after a long day, I've come home to enjoy frozen pieces of bananas and oranges. One day, my sister put the frozen banana pieces in the food processor and after a few minutes, brought me a bowl of what looked like banana ice cream. It was amazing -- the texture and taste was just like froyo, but it was only a frozen banana! Here are the steps to making your own banana froyo!



First, put the frozen banana pieces in the processor, then pulse the pieces repeatedly, lightly tapping the button for a second at a time.



After the pieces start to cling to each other, hold the pulse button down longer, for several seconds, and you should see the banana starting to thicken.




No comments:

Post a Comment